This is some research from a book about Paula Scher the graphic designer. Scher, P. (2002). Make It Bigger, New York: Princeton Architectural Press
I chose this book because i wanted to get an idea to draw animal/mascot for my own logo "I STUDIO", i
took ideas from it and I drew a dragon on my sketch book instead of a bird to make it unique and aggressive instead of a calm looking bird. The shapes i used on Adobe Illustrator for the dragon and i studio i created using actual texture such as the polygon and triangle tool to create the dragon as for I Studio i used paint brush tool and shapes to make it and group it together.
This is my second research from flyer by Infinite Livez i used for my logo to create my own mythical dragon on Adobe Illustrator



No comments:
Post a Comment